Like any human endeavor, this from the Cause also requires resources, both human and material. We list only those available at this date.
a) Human Resources.
People are essential in achieving objectives and targets. Each of those who participated in this stage of the proceedings, had played an important role in the harmonious and dynamic development of this team work within and for the Church. All have tried the best of themselves for the progress of the Cause.
1) Fr. Gerardo Sánchez Sánchez, Delegated Judge for the Causes of Saints of the Archdiocese of Mexico.
2. Mr. George Herbert Foulkes, Roman Postulator of other causes and collaborator of Fr. Gerardo Sanchez.
They provide team training, and information in a periodical basis and as needed.
3. Sister. Felicitas Maria Valle Sanchez, MSCGpe (Postulator)
4. M. Maria de las Nieves Rodriguez Solorzano, MSCGpe
5. Sister. Josefina Silva Velázquez, MSCGpe
6. Sister. Maria del Rosario Chavez Cano, MSCGpe
7. M. Petra Maria Rojas González, MSCGpe
8. Ms. Cecilia Mendoza Velazquez
9. Ms. Sofia Reyes Trejo
Priests of the Instructional Commission:
10. R. Father Usai Romero Martinez, O. S. A.
11. R. P. Gerardo Angeles Perez, O. F. M.
They individually study documents of the Cause and schedule teamwork sessions when the process requires it.
Members of other committees:
12. Fr. Ezequiel Castillo Solano (sensor theologian)
13. R. P. Juan Manuel Mata, S. J. (sensor theologian)
14. R. P. Roberto Jaramillo, O. S. A. (historian)
15. Mr. Jorge Garibay Alvarez (archivist)
16. Profesor Berenise Bravo Rubio (historian)
Each committee works in office according to their availability. At the end, they will deliver the results to the Archbishop or to the Instructional Commission.
b) Material Resources
The material resources are located in two places: the Office of the Cause and the meeting room, the latter in use for the Cause during the diocesan phase. We mention only the most important resources available to this date, since they have been replaced or updated according to the needs. In addition, we have to clarify that not all them were purchased with capital of the Cause, several in use today belongs to the Community of the Mother House.