The "Mother House" of the MSCGpe
The so-called "Casa Madre" of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and of Santa María de Guadalupe, is located at Avenida Ceylán 279 (before 201), in the "Colonia Ampliacion Cosmopolita”, Azcapotzalco Delegation, Mexico City. The original number of this house was 201, assigned by our Mother Foundress, the Servant of God Maria Amada del Niño Jesus, in honor of the 201 Squadron of the Mexican Air Force, which participated in World War II.
The first home that was called "Casa Madre" was a private house that was rented on the street of Belisario Domínguez No. 37 (from 1936 to 1943), in the center of the Azcapotzalco Delegation, very close to the Parish of the Holy Apostles Philip and James.
It is recommended to enter the gallery of this page to appreciate in images what is described and narrated below.