Around 1936, after the Father Teodosio had spoken to his Bishop Don Gerardo Anaya y Diez de Bonilla, who helped dissipate his doubts about if it was divine desire to start a new congregation. He decided to recruit some young men with the help of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Our Lady of Guadalupe, and bring them to Mexico. They then studied in schools that were served by the Missionaries. They were a dozen young men who at first the Servant of God Mother Maria Amada took spiritual care of them aiming for the foundation of the Congregation of Missionaries of the Sacred Heart. Father Teodisio visited them too, until he finished all the pending work as vicar of his parish. Then and last! In June 3rd, 1938 are set out in the first house of the Congregation, located in Morelos 16, Del. Azcapotzalco in Mexico City. The bishop celebrated the Solemn Eucharist and blessed the house where they live and begin to form those twelve young men with whom begins what will be a Legion of Missionaries who propagate the cult, devotion and spirituality of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the love, compassion, aid, and maternal defense of Santa Maria de Guadalupe.
Shortly after, he [Father Teodisio] was invited to attend a chapel in the Colonia Cosmopolita in Mexico City, where Mr. Fortunato Carraro gave him a large piece of land and immediately he began building what was the first seminar MSC, the Mother House of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Our Lady of Guadalupe, and also built the Holy Family parish church, together with Catarino Sanchez, brother of the Servant of God [Maria Amada].
In 1945 he sent four seminarians to study theology at the Seminary of Montezuma, USA. They received the holy sacrament of Holy Orders in the Illustrious and National Shrine of Guadalupe, in the year 1949, and they immediately are sent to work in missions in Chiapas. Meanwhile, Father Teodosio, is dedicated to get the Diocesan Approval, looking for commendatory letters of the bishops who already know this new Work. Then by God’s, our Lord, loving designs, comes the positive response in September 12th, 1951, and in that same year, on December 25th, in the Cathedral of San Cristóbal cast their first votes, before the bishop of the diocese Don Lucio de la Concepción Torreblanca, and so it officially begins the Heart of Jesus wishes: "the extension of its Kingdom of Love, among the Indigenous people, Peasants and Workers, the poorest of the poor, preferred by his Heart."
The work grew in quality and quantity, to be accepted by all as a work dear to the Heart of Jesus and sanctioned by ecclesiastical authority, although with Diocesan Right. Then by the loving designs of God, who has never forsaken this work, and with many commendatory letters of Bishops who have seen them live and work in the Mexico City, the State of Mexico, the state of Morelos, the state of Chiapas, the state of Jalisco, Peru and the United States, and in addition to meeting the requirements, as the number of members that form, and essential documents like Constitutions, Directory, Ratio Institutionis, and others of own right, led them to obtain Papal Approval on September 19th, AD 2002 with the official name MISIONEROS DEL SAGRADO CORAZON Y DE SANTA MARIA DE GUADALUPE (MISSIONARIES OF THE SACRED HEART AND SAINT MARIA DE GUADALUPE), whose official acronym is MSC.
The R. P. Founder Teodosio Martinez Ramos, MSC. could not see the Pontifical Approval, as the lord called him to His Glory on August 25th 1978, where he sees and intercedes for the work of the Heart of Jesus.